On World Oceans Day, 8th June 2015 at Science Gallery Dublin from 6pm
Think Before You Flush will be featured at Clean Coasts – Ocean Talks to celebrate World Oceans Day.
Clean Coasts are delighted to be holding the world’s first Ocean Talks event to celebrate World Oceans Day 2015. The speakers have been invited to speak about the link between their work and our blue planet. The event will be streamed live online so that people from all over the world can connect to the event just as our oceans connect us all.
- Annabel FitzGerald, Coastal Programmes Manager, An Taisce
- Ken O’Sullivan, Documentary Filmmaker
- Dr. Easkey Britton, Professional Big Wave Surfer, Artist, Scientist & Explorer
- Richard Cronin, Policy Adviser, DECLG
- Heidi Acampora, PhD Researcher, GMIT Marine & Freshwater Research Centre
- Professor John Sweeney, President of An Taisce
- Alison Schutes, Trash Free Seas Program Manager, Ocean Conservancy