Think Before You Pour Video Competition 2017
We are delighted to launch The Think Before You Flush video competition for 2017
The Think Before You Flush team invites third level students to join us in promoting a better understanding of the campaign by submitting a 1-2 minute campaign video. This year we are concentrating on the ‘Think before You Pour’ campaign. The competition is run by Clean Coasts (An Taisce) and Irish Water.
The first prize for this competition is €1000, second prize is €500 and third prize is €250. There is also a People’s Choice Prize, of €500, that will go to the video with the most public views.The winners will also attend a prize giving dinner and stay overnight in a city centre hotel.
Closing date is Thursday November 30th at noon
To enter the competition simply:
- read the terms and conditions
- become familiar with the campaign
- make your video – videos can be presented in any genre.
- send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by using dropbox, we transfer or google drive
- give us a call on 01 400 2202 with any questions
We can’t wait to see your entries. For an idea of previous winners and runners up check out the 2016 videos below
REMEMBER this competition is only open to third level students